Come join us for this FREE informative & empowering class about this important rite of passage, for people of all ages & stages of life. Local estate planning attorney Kristen Wong will discuss the factors involved in creating a holistic plan that will work when your loved ones need it most.
During this no-charge workshop, you will discover:
- The best way to title assets to ensure that your family and loved ones do not get stuck in court if you become incapacitated, or when you die.
- How to ensure that the assets you to leave your beneficiaries are protected from creditors, future divorce and even bankruptcy.
- Why preparing for your possible incapacity is the best gift you can leave behind.
- How to pass on more than just your assets, and leave a true legacy.
- That facing the reality of your death (and planning for it) is the path to creating a life worth living.
Kristen Wong is a local estate planning attorney, who focuses on helping her clients and their families make the important decisions today to avoid unnecessary pain and conflict tomorrow. Whether you are married or single, with a traditional family or blended one, just starting out or looking back on a life well-lived, Kristen will help you to craft a plan that achieves your goals for your loved ones today and for years to come.
She began the Seasons Estate Planning law firm to offer a more holistic approach to estate planning. Her goal is to make sure that the decision-making process is as easy to understand as possible, and to ensure not just that the legal and financial needs would be taken care of, but that the entire range of legacy planning needs would be met.
Kristen's desire is to help all her clients feel that deep satisfaction and lightness that comes from facing and overcoming their fears about this important rite of passage.